Teachers are the greatest architecture of student’s career.
An inspiration which could make students reach any peak and heights.
The most selfless creature, Teachers are considered the abode of gods.
And sometimes greater than the gods itself...
One should always remember that the structure of their career is based upon the disguised sacrifices which their teachers have made for them...
We should make it a clear point that at no point of our life, we should insult or judge the position and job of teachers.
Technology have shifted and transpired the way teachers from the ancient past.
But there would be no teacher who would not pour their blessings to each and every pupil...
This teacher's day, let us salute the hidden hero, and the architect who have created and keep on creating the masterminds of the universe...
Some Quotes related to Teacher’s Day
- "The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth."
—Dan Rather, Journalist
- “The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.”
—Alice Wellington Rollins, Author
- “I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.”
—Lily Tomlin, Actress
- “Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.”
—Andy Rooney, Journalist
- "There's no word in the language I revere more than 'teacher.' My heart sings when a kid refers to me as his teacher, and it always has. I've honoured myself and the entire family of man by becoming a teacher."
—Pat Conroy, Author
- “… It is a greater work to educate a child, in the true and large sense of that phrase, than to rule a state.”
—William Ellery Channing, Preacher and Theologian
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”
—Source Unknown, sometimes attributed to William Butler Yeats, Poet
- "I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit."
—John Steinbeck, Author
- “Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.”
—Colleen Wilcox, Educator
गुरुर्ब्रह्मा ग्रुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः । गुरुः साक्षात् परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः ॥
Happy teacher’s day.