Stringent Provisions Eminent For Smooth Running Of Our Website
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions control the use of this website didm.in. In these terms and conditions the term ' Dayitwa Consultancy Services' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot No -12,3rd Floor Satya Niketan, Opp. Venkateshwara College New Delhi - 110021. This policy governs 'Dayitwa Consultancy Services' relationship with you in relation to this website.
Here are terms and conditions for the use of the website :
- Do not use the content of this website in an unlawful manner. It is just for the personal use and information. This can be changes without facilitating any prior notice
- We do not provide guarantee or warranty to the performance, timeliness, accuracy and suitability of the information and materials available on the website.
- We also do not hold liability for any inaccuracy or error to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- For being a successful Google certified professional, DIDM will provide required training and prepare you for the examination. We do not guarantee of the Google certification.
- We shall not be liable for the information that you use from this website. It is entirely at your risk. We do not hold responsibility to ensure that any product or service provided at the website meets your specific requirement.
- The materials available on this website is owned by us or licensed by us. The material includes layout, design, look, appearance and graphics. The terms and conditions prohibit the reproduction of the material in any form.
- No different or additional terms and conditions in any form will be binding DIDM unless agreed by DIDM in writing
- DIDM reserved right to modify or change without any prior notice and in its sole discretion to refuse any product or service to anyone.
- We hold right to include any links to the other websites to provide convenient information. We do not endorse the website and hold no responsibility for any link or content.
- Any issue or dispute arise due to the use of the website are subjected to the laws of India or the regulatory authority
- Under no circumstances or situation DIDM will be responsible to change the contents that it provides on the website.
- The certification provided for the digital marketing course would be only provided till the
period of one-month post completion of the course.
- Facebook and ICDL certification are optional and only available when a candidate pays for it.
- Google Certification is free certification but if Google changes its conditions and charges for
it then the candidates would be required to pay for it.
- The Free Tools and Services shown on the homepage of the website is only available for hands on practice and it is not provided to the students.
- Cancellations & Transfers: Cancellations and Transfers shall be made in writing to Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. If participants fail to attend the course, all fees will be forfeited.
- All remittance and banking charges should be borne by the sender/participants.
- All payment made are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances, in case the payment is made via, Cheque or DD, it must be paid at least 3 days before course commencement, failing which Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to cancel or postpone the participants choice of course date.
- Payment once made cannot be processed under charge back or stop cheque or any cancellation method in any mode of payment. In such case this document can be presented to respective authorities as a purchase proof. Any such processing shall be made in writing to Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Trainees liable for two installments must pay their second installment within 30 days from the date of commencement of batch, failing which Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the registration or postpone/cancel the participants’ choice of course date.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
- Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to alter the timings, dates & duration for the training.
- Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.. reserves the right to alter the course content at any time without liability.
- We provide 10 certificates (1 DIDM,9 Google)and also ICDL & Facebook (Optional, Paid).
- Institute will conduct the Google exam either between the course or within 1 month of course completion, after that Institute will not be liable to conduct any kind of exams or it may be on chargeable basis.
- Transferring of batch will be chargeable INR 2000 and transfer to fast track batch will be for INR 3000
- Admission to the program is non transferable.
- You agree to provide your authentic and correct personal information. Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right (Not obligatory) to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If, upon confirmation, your details are not found to be true (Wholly or partly), Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. has the right in its sole discretion to cancel your registration. You agree not to dispute Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.decision regarding cancellation.
- Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. In case of non-sufficient participants, the current participants will be merged in another batch or the training might be postponed, at the sole discretion of Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Taking pictures of the training class room and any type of recording (audio or video) during the training session is strictly prohibited. If anyone is found doing so, Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. has the right in its sole discretion to cancel your registration. You agree not to dispute Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. decision regarding cancellation.
- You are required to carry your own laptop during the class. Failure to do so will affect your learning and Dayitwa Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.. will not be responsible for the same. Further, we do not issue laptops to trainees under any circumstances.